Article 1 The scope of this policy
- The items of registration information you provide when you create an account are first name, surname, user ID, password, email address, purchase history and website usage history, and all other personal information acquired by Viale providing its services.
- The purpose of use is as stipulated in Article 3.
Article 2 The definition of terms
The definition of terms is in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information. In other words, basically, personal information means information about an individual that can identify a specific individual by name and other description, and personal data means personal information that constitutes a database that is organized so that it can be searched.
Article 3 Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Viale uses personal information to:
- Communicate with you regarding the service notification and the introduction of our product you purchase on this site
- Confirm payment for purchased items
- Inform the event
- Request for answers to your comments and impressions
Article 4 Provision to Third Parties
- Except as described in Paragraph 2 of this Article, Viale will not provide the acquired personal information data to a third party without the consent of the individual concerned.
- Viale may disclose or provide personal information in the following cases:
- Provide or disclose to a subcontractor when Viale entrust a part of the business such as announcement or advertisements of streaming service by e-mail. However, the use of personal information of the consignee is carried out under the strict control of the Company.
- Confirm the settlement of product prices or service fees to financial institutions, etc.
- When disclosure is requested in accordance with laws and regulations by a court, public prosecutor’s office, police, bar association, or other organization having authority equivalent to these.
- When there are other justifiable reasons stipulated in laws and regulations.
Article 5 Management of Personal Information
We strive to continuously take necessary technical and organizational safety measures against risks such as unauthorized access to personal information or loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information.
Article 7 Addition, change, correction, etc. of personal information
Viale strives to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date.
＜Inquiry to Viale＞
Viale 301, 3-16-9 Higashi Ooizumi Nerima-ku Tokyo Japan
Personal Information Protection Officer in Viale Noriko Namiki