Article 1 The scope of this policy
- The items of registration information you provide when you create an account are first name, surname, user ID, password, email address, purchase history and website usage history, and all other personal information acquired by Viale providing its services.
- The purpose of use is as stipulated in Article 3.
Article 2 The definition of terms
The definition of terms is in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information. In other words, basically, personal information means information about an individual that can identify a specific individual by name and other description, and personal data means personal information that constitutes a database that is organized so that it can be searched.
Article 3 Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Viale uses personal information to:
- Communicate with you regarding the service notification and the introduction of our product you purchase on this site
- Confirm payment for purchased items
- Inform the event
- Request for answers to your comments and impressions
Article 4 Provision to Third Parties
- Except as described in Paragraph 2 of this Article, Viale will not provide the acquired personal information data to a third party without the consent of the individual concerned.
- Viale may disclose or provide personal information in the following cases:
- Provide or disclose to a subcontractor when Viale entrust a part of the business such as announcement or advertisements of streaming service by e-mail. However, the use of personal information of the consignee is carried out under the strict control of the Company.
- Confirm the settlement of product prices or service fees to financial institutions, etc.
- When disclosure is requested in accordance with laws and regulations by a court, public prosecutor’s office, police, bar association, or other organization having authority equivalent to these.
- When there are other justifiable reasons stipulated in laws and regulations.
Article 5 Management of Personal Information
We strive to continuously take necessary technical and organizational safety measures against risks such as unauthorized access to personal information or loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information.
Article 7 Addition, change, correction, etc. of personal information
Viale strives to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date.
＜Inquiry to Viale＞
Viale 301, 3-16-9 Higashi Ooizumi Nerima-ku Tokyo Japan
Personal Information Protection Officer in Viale Noriko Namiki
＜About the distribution of advertisements＞
This website uses Google Adsense Google Adsense, a third-party ad serving service.
For more information on disabling cookies and Google Ads, please see “Advertising – Policies and Terms – Google”.
To disable personalized ads, please go to “Ads settings – Google”.
You can also disable cookies from third-party service providers used for personalized advertisements at “www.aboutads.info”.
＜Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties＞
This site appropriately manages personal information received from customers, and does not disclose personal information to third parties except in the following cases
When the customer has given consent.
In the event that the Company discloses personal information to a company to which it outsources operations in order to provide services requested by the customer.
When it is necessary to disclose the information based on the law.
＜About comments on this site＞
This site records the IP address used for comments.
This is a standard feature supported by blogs, and we do not use this IP address except to respond to spam or vandalism. You may enter your email address and URL at your discretion. The information you provide will not be disclosed to any third party.
Please note that all comments will only be posted after the administrator has reviewed and approved the content in advance. In addition, the administrator reserves the right to not approve or delete comments that contain any of the following items
Comments that slander or defame a specific natural or legal person.
Comments that contain extremely obscene content.
Those that are related to transactions of prohibited goods, requests for acts that harm others, or requests or mediation for goods or acts prohibited by law.
Any other material that is offensive to public order and morals, or that is deemed unacceptable by the administrator.
In the event that you are transferred from this site to another site through a link or banner, etc., the Company assumes no responsibility for the information, services, etc. provided by the destination site.
Use of services and purchase of products are at your own risk.
While we strive to ensure that the content and information on this site is as accurate as possible, there may be cases where the information is incorrect or outdated.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any damages caused by the contents of this website.
The copyrights to the text, images, videos, and other materials on this site belong to this site. Unauthorized reproduction of this information is prohibited.